We are really sorry that you are thinking of cancelling
Before cancelling your account
- Give us a chance to fix any issues and make it right
- Send us screenshots of the problem or any features you want to see
Email us at email@example.com and let us know the issue
We can normally fix most issues in 1 or 2 days. If there is a bug and we need longer to fix it, we will make your account FREE for the month while we fix the issue.
Not enough features?
We are constantly developing new features, so we could already be working on the feature you need. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what new features you want to see.
Still want to cancel?
1. Go to SETTINGS → SUBSCRIPTION in the top right hand corner of the navigation menu.
2. Click the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button in the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Type ACCEPT and click SUBMIT.
4. You will be logged out and your account will now be cancelled.
If you decide to cancel, you will not be charged again.
If you are billed monthly or annually, you will be given access until the end of the time you have paid for but we do not pro-rata or refund past payments for the current billing cycle.