A) If the DATA SYNC Chrome Extension does't work, you can import the business report manually.
B) Please ensure the language is set to English, otherwise you could not import the business report successfully.
C) Please ensure the type of the uploaded file is CSV. we suggest that use Microsoft Excel as default application. It's compatible with the standard CSV format.
1. Login into your amazon seller central, and click "Business Reports".
2. Select "Detail Page Sales and Traffic by child Item".
3. Follow the instruction below, download the specific business report.
4. Login into CashCowPro, and select the specific account which you want to import the data into.
5. Click the "Business Report Configuration" icon.
6. You can upload the CSV file(business report) which is downloaded from your seller central(Step 3). The process will deal with the stuff.
EXAMPLE FILE DOWNLOAD